Wednesday 9 May 2012

Inspired by Stamping May Sneak Peeks......

Hello, I'm back today with some sneak peeks from this month's releases at Inspired by Stamping, there are eight fabulous sets this month designed by Joanna that will be released on Friday.. I have some projects to show you today using three of the sets.
Here's my first card using Vintage Postcards.


I cut out a piece of white card and collaged a few of the stamps from the Vintage Postcard set to replicate a postcard even down to the stamp and postmark. The clock is from the Paris set which can be used with the Spellbinder circle dies, I added the TH metal clock hands and  I made the rosette with the TH rosette die.

The next card is using Little flowers.


I created the background by using Pan Pastels in Violet Tint, Yellow Ochre Tint and Bright Yellow Green Tint. I masked and stamped the flower images in black to show up against the background.

Last but not least I have made a canvas using the Paris set




I covered the canvas in vintage music paper, adding a doily and some Prima Almanac paper, also from the Almanac range I cut out two tags and stamped the Eiffel Tower in SU Choc Chip ink and then in a lighter brown stamped a collage using various stamps from the set. I added some IBS Flowers to the right hand corner of the canvas and a TH trinket, I also added some flowers to the little basket on the Prima bicycle. I cut a strip of paper and accordion folded it to, adding a piece of lace to give some dimension and texture.

Blog candy starts today and Joanna will be giving away three new stamp sets to a lucky winner on Sunday so hop on over to her blog and check out how you could win.
It is Release Day on Friday and I'll be back to show you the stamp sets and the full list of products I used, also on Friday it will be free shipping  with the code "freeshipping".

Check out what the other DT have created using these fab stamp sets.




Back soon
xxxxDebxxxx

21 comments:

Joanna said...

Absolutely beautiful Deb!!! These are just so stunning! Hugs, J

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful! Love the designs of both your cards! Great canvas as well!

~Tammy~ said...

These are beyond gorgeous Deb! I am swooning, and your canvas is amazing!

lisa808 said...

Love your beautiful vintage cards.

Charlotte Ann said...

LOVE both your cards and your canvas art is absolutely amazing! Love the extra details - the hands on your clock, and the dangles from your flower cluster.

Martha Herrera said...

They are all stunning! I love all the little details...

Hugs,
Martha H.

Juls said...

oooh wowzer, stunning collection of cards! hugs Juls

Helen Berry said...

Deb these are all gorgeous cards - I really love the postcard stamp & just adore the little Prima bicycle!

Claire Crompton said...

Beautiful cards Debs I love that bike, very cute.

C x

Debbie said...

Such pretty projects, Deb! Love all the bits and bobs of treasures you added to your creations :)

Stella said...

Your "postcard" en "Paris" card are right up my alleye. I love the style with a touch of "french vintage". Gorgeous!

Stella said...

oops forgotten...XXX

Sherrie K. said...

SO beautiful!!! Your postcard card is so fabulous-love the colors and all the elements.
Your second card is so pretty. I love the design and the cute stitched ribbon:) Your canvas is absolutely stunning!! The violets/purples look amazing together. I love the touch of lace and adorable bicycle:) Fabulous project!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Heather Rogers said...

These are beautiful Deb. I love the soft shabby chic feel to the collection. :)

Hugs~

Susanne said...

Loved the canvas; pinned it.

Ros said...

Oh my ..... What can I say ... this post is just full of beauty .. I adore your cards ... and that canvas ... WOW!!
I have to get some of those little bicycles ... adorable!! And I have marked my calendar for the release date of the stamps ... they are lovely!

VanessaB said...

wow! all three of these are just gorgeous. all different and unique and beautiful! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my stars.. These are gorgeous. I just love all three of them.. Thanks for the inspiration my friend..

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Goodness Deb, do you ever SLEEP? 3 cards in a row and such pretty ones for that matter! They're superb, all 3 of them, allthough I must confess that your French card is my personal favourite! Love that flower basket on the bike! Ira x

Stefanie said...

It's so amazing what you can do w/a plain ol' white card! How cool that you are connected to that Inspired by Stamping biz. You all should put together a book.

Liz O. said...

BEAUTIFUL creations Deb, TFS, love every single detail of these cards!
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...