Thursday 31 May 2012

IBSIC #11......Use Crochet Lace.

I'm back today for Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge #11, this week it is to use some crochet lace on your project.
Here's the gorgeous photo to inspire you to create.


Here's my card.


I also used this week's sketch over at Mojo Monday.

I created this Anniversary card using the new Kaiser Craft Magnolia Grove, I love the gorgeous soft colours of this collection. I layered the papers and added some jute netting and some cream crochet lace, stapling it in place.
I stamped the quote onto some kraft card, die cutting out with the Spellbinder circle, I clustered the flowers and lace, adding a little tag stamped with a heart.

Supplies
Stamps- Sweet Valentine's.
Papers- Kaiser Craft Magnolia Grove.
Pretties- IBS Flowers, jute netting, two different crochet lace.
Tools- Spellbinder circle and scalloped circle, SU tag punch.

I hope you can join us this week, we love looking at all your creations.
Happy Crafting
xxxxDebxxxx

17 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Look at all those pretties! Love the colors and that crochet lace has me drooling! Another Gorgeous make and fantastic take on the MM sketch!

Sue Lelli said...

Deb, that paper is so PRETTY and I LOVE that tiny heart tag mixed with those gorgeous flowers and lace! Such a PRETTY card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the flowers, the colors and that sentiment is beautiful!!!

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous and sweet card Deb... hugs..xoxo

thesnailgarden said...

A beautiful card with a lovely sentiment! You are so clever!
I think the challenge photo is gorgeous too. Best wishes, Pj x

Ros said...

Absolutely beautiful Deb!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Deb! I love everything about this card! It is sooo lovely! Hugs, Joanna

Katy said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the lace and papers :)

Carole said...

Morning Deb, fabulous card and I love the sketch you selected. Very appealing. Carole xox

Hazels Crochet said...

That is a lovely touch to your card, makes it look elegant :D

Stefanie said...

That dusty maroon sure goes w/the pretty lace. So creative!
I rec'd your blog and the Inspired by Stamping one to a fellow mum who scrapbooks sometimes.

Unknown said...

I just love all the papers you used here.. Such a pretty card. I wish I had some of that lace from the inspiration photo.. So pretty!


Hugs~

Sherrie K. said...

So very pretty Deb!!The colors are fabulous and love the polka dots. The jute netting is so fun and love the gorgeous trim and flowers:) Just beautiful!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Martha Herrera said...

Another gorgeous card! The lace is so pretty and I love the polka dots paper!

Hugs,
Martha H.

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Deb! Love the mix of pretty patterned papers and blossoms! The crocheted lace trim looks fab!

karisma said...

Oooh how lovely. I normally don't comment on all the beautiful cards but this one enticed me in with that lovely lace. You are so creative. I love seeing all your wonderful creations. Hugs xox

Unknown said...

Now that's a fine take on the challenge Deb, such a pretty card with beautiful elements, your laces look good! Ira x

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...