Thursday 3 May 2012

IBSIC #7.....Purple,pink& kraft....

Hello, it's week #7 of the Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge and this week Joanna has given us a colour inspiration photo using the colours, purple, pink and kraft.


Isn't this a gorgeous photo. Here's my card using these colours.


I've made a card with a pocket to hold some positive affirmation tags, I stitched around the three edges of the pocket, to attach to the card. The Fancy Tags were stamped in SU Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake and Wisteria Wonder, I stamped the messages and cut out the tags which I decorated  with seam binding, flowers and buttons.

Supplies
Stamps- Inspired by Stamping Fancy TagsBig WishesCherish.
Papers- Prima
Pretties- Inspired by Stamping Flowers, seam binding, lace, buttons, pins.

Congratulations to last week's winners, I hope you can join us this week, we just love looking at all your wonderful creations.

Happy Crafting
xxxxDebxxxx

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love the tags!!!!

Ros said...

I love the inspiration photo and your card is so beautiful ... I just love it!! Someone is going to have a wonderful birthday receiving this

Lynnda said...

Beautiful card Deb... I love it... hugs..xoxo

Martha Herrera said...

I love the tags! Such a lovely card.

Hugs,
Martha

Liz O. said...

Lovely card Deb, the tag idea is wonderful, thank you for sharing and for your sweet comment ;)
Have a lovely day!
Liz

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Deb! Lovin' the mix of pastels and tags!

Unknown said...

What a brilliant idea to put those pretty tags inside the pocket on your gorgeous card Deb! Gives the recipient something to look at! Ira xox

Carole said...

Hi Deb, came across your lovely blog and wanted to comment on the beautiful pocket card. It's absolutely "delicious."

~Tammy~ said...

Deb this is just gorgeous!!!! I love the tags in the pocket! Beautiful!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Great way to highlight some fancy tags, Deb! It's so pretty.

I was reading your bio on the sidebar, and from the first few lines, I could have been reading about myself (40something, married to high school sweetheart, two girls) LOL!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet and beautiful colors, and very lovely tags!

Carole said...

Thanks for the visit Deb, your comments were heartfelt and greatly appreciated. Hope to see you again.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness girly.. You have been busy. Another fabulous card. I just love the pocket full tags you made here.. Soooo pretty!

Hugs~

farmhouse-story said...

so charming!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...