Thursday 10 May 2012

IBSIC #8......A Sketch.........

Hi there, I hope you are all having a good week,I'm back today with this week's Inspired by Stamping Inspiration Challenge which is a sketch designed by Joanna.


Here's my card.


I turned the sketch on it's side, using Pink Paislee London Market to cover the card, I distressed a plain tag with TH Antique Linen and with some Punchinella (sequin waste) I inked over it getting this lovely dotty effect.I stamped the sentiment from Sweet Valentine's in SU Choc Chip and added the flourishes.

Supplies
Stamps- IBS Sweet Valentine's
Paper- Pink Paislee London Market
Pretties- IBS flowers, lace, seam binding.

Thank you for looking and I hope you will join us with this week's challenge.
xxxxDebxxxx

12 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Deb!!! I love how you flipped the sketch on it's side! I am totally smitten!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Deb! Love the mix of lace and pretty patterned paper ;)

Lynnda said...

Absolutely beautiful Deb...hugs..xoxo

Ros said...

This is gorgeous ... I love the papers

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and that lace!!!

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous card. That paper is beautiful. And I just love the lace!

Hugs~

Unknown said...

Love your romantic card Deb, that quote stamp is awesome, as are the backing paper and lace! Ira xox

Stella said...

The papers are gorgeous and I really love what you did with the tag. Love the sentiment too. fabulous Deb; as ususal.

We are doing well; life is just too busy and there is so little time for cardmaking. And I really wanted to stop by. I love that just as much as cardmaking; especially your blog!
XXX

Stefanie said...

You put such great thought into your work, Deb. A person to receive something from you is truly a treasure.

Joanna said...

So beautiful Deb! I just adore your work! It is gorgeous!! Hugs, Joanna

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors!

Sue Lelli said...

Deb, this is such a DREAMY card! LOVE that FAB paper and the flowers and trim and bow with button! Such a PRETTY card!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...