Tuesday 29 May 2012

The Shabby Tea Room #116....Colour me Pretty.

Hello, how are you all doing, I'm suppose to be organizing things for my holiday next week but got distracted when I saw this week's challenge at The Shabby Tea Room. It was the gorgeous inspiration photo that made me stop what I was doing and make a card instead.


Can you just imagine sat at that pretty table eating lunch in the sunshine........The challenge is to create a card/project using white/cream, pink and blue plus flowers and a fabric embellishment.


I embellished a Girls Paperie tag using a diecut butterfly, flower and lace then stamped the words. I also used Girls Paperie papers and stitched around the edges adding a diecut heart border, finishing off with a twine bow and button.

Supplies
Papers- The Girls Paperie
Pretties- The Girls Paperie tag, IBS flower, lace, Martha Stewart Heart border punch, Sizzix butterfly die.

Thanks for looking, I'll get on now with what I'm suppose to be doing.
xxxxDebxxxx

8 comments:

Debbie said...

So soft and pretty, Deb ... love those papers!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

Ros said...

Beautiful Deb ... soft and so pretty

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Deb! Hugs, Joanna

Martha Herrera said...

I love your card... and all soft colors!

Hugs,
Martha H.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeee the soft colors and loving the tag and butterfly!!!

Unknown said...

So romantic, love the papers and neat tag Deb! Ira x

Starr said...

What gorgeous paper and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at TSTR!

~Tammy~ said...

So so beautiful! You have the papers! Gorgeous my dear just gorgeous!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...