Tuesday 1 May 2012

My Month in Review.....April's Photo's...

Happy May Day, well another month over and we are now into May so we've got a few Bank Holidays coming up, yay !!!! April was a good month with plenty going on, here's my photo's from last month.



Jodie's 22nd birthday celebrations at Miller & Carter's.





Jule's 40th birthday celebration at Jekyll & Hyde's and Bar Epernay, Birmingham, that bowl of strawberries with the candle was knocked over two minute's after the photo was taken by ME, you can't take me anywhere !!!!! On the evening her hubby had organised a surprise party for her, she was so shocked when she saw us all, we had such a fun day.


Mick bought me this fabulous Nescafe Alegria coffee machine and some Costa Coffee syrup's,mmmmm, my favorite is gingerbread !!!!!


Lazy Sunday mornings reading magazines and drinking coffee made with my new coffee machine.


Dog sitting for this cute little pup, Yogi Bear.





A shopping trip to Birmingham with Kerry, including cocktails at Browns and lunch at Jamie (Olivers) Italian.







 I seem to have spent a lot of time in Birmingham this month but this is the coolest place to eat, it's Ed's Diner, a 50's style American themed diner, situated in Selfridges. The cheeseburger and cheesy fries were delicious, there was 50's music playing in the background and they had authentic mini jukeboxes on the tables. This was one of the best places I've eaten at in a long time, it had such a great atmosphere, I need to go back and try one of the yummy milkshakes they do, I was just to full up to have one that day.
So that's my month in review, thanks for letting me share it with you, I hope you all had a good April, I'll be back  soon with a crafty post.

xxxxDebxxxx

15 comments:

LaaLaa said...

Lovely post! Looks like a great time was had by all. Don't forget our get together! I'll email you later. xx

thesnailgarden said...

What a lovely month you have had! Gorgeous photos, I particularly love the first one with the boys posing for the photo, as boys do! :) Cute puppy too. We are going to be in Birmingham one weekend soon to check out Uni for Jay, so I might use your post as a restaurant guide! Thank you for sharing your April with us. Best wishes, Pj x

Claire Crompton said...

Oh that Diner looks awesome, may have to pay that a visit!!

C x

Ros said...

I'm glad you shared it with us ... lovely photos!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awesome photos!! Looks like you had a great month!!

Sarah said...

Looks like another good month. And I'm with Claire, that diner lookes awesome - going to have to go there!

Unknown said...

Such fun photos Deb, what a pleasant month April has been! Ira xox

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Looks like you are having a blast there!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fan month you have had. Looks like lots of fun.

Lisa said...

would it be fair to say that your month was focussed around food and drink this time around ;-) You certainly get around and I ought to be writing down all the Brum places you visit for when I go over - we never go anywhere! :-)

Unknown said...

I always love to see your end of months photo. Every time I pop in and see your wonderful photos I say I am going to do something like this. Maybe I will for May! We shall see!

Hugs~

Lynnda said...

Lovely photos Deb... Looks like a lot of fun going on with you and family... Couldnt be any better...blessed... hugs..xoxo

Sandy said...

Wonderful photos - I can't think of anything I enjoy more, rich coffee, cocktails and plenty of good food!
Sandy

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh how fun Deb! Thanks for sharing your treasured family moments with all of us :)

Sue Lelli said...

YOU always have the BEST photos and everyone looks like they are having so much FUN!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...